The Atlanta Hawks beat the Washington Wizards 100-95 in overtime on the road.  This was the first game of a back-to-back set for the Hawks.  With the win, the Hawks improved to 15-7 on the season, 3-0 in the regular season series with the Wizards, and 1-0 in their back-to-back set.  The starters for the Hawks were Jeff Teague and Devin Harris in the backcourt, Kyle Korver and Josh Smith at the two forward positions, and Al Horford at center.  Anthony Morrow (sore back) did not play.  The leading scorer for the Hawks was Louis Williams, with 24 points.  Josh Smith added 17 points, 13 rebounds, and five blocks, giving him a double-double on the night.  Kyle Korver contributed 16 points and seven boards.  Jeff Teague scored 13 points and dished out six assists.  The leading scorer for the Wizards was former Hawk Jordan Crawford, with a game-high 27 points.  In the first quarter, the Hawks scored 28 points and lead by six at the end of one.  Both Devin Harris (sore left foot) and Ivan Johnson (right hand) left the game in the first.  Harris did not return, while Johnson did.  Harris' absence prompted Coach Larry Drew to insert DeShawn Stevenson into the game.  Stevenson only plays one night of back-to-backs, and Coach Drew was initially planning on sitting him against the Wizards so he could guard Kevin Durant when the Oklahoma City Thunder come to town Wednesday night.  With both Harris and Morrow sitting, Coach Drew didn't have much of a choice.  Stevenson played very well in this win, but I am definitely worried about tomorrow night now.  In the second quarter, the Hawks and Wizards drew a 24-24 tie, and the Hawks held a 52-46 halftime lead.  In the third quarter, Wizards rookie guard Bradley Beal (who got off to a hot start) went down with an injury, and the Hawks took advantage, going on a 7-0 run.  Beal did return, but not after the Hawks had done some damage with him out.  In the fourth quarter, there was a lot of back-and-forth basketball played between the two teams, and Earl Barron put a close on the regulation scoring, tying the game at 90 apiece with a jumper with 23 seconds to go.  The Hawks turned the ball over with a charging foul on Teague on the next Hawks' possession, and it almost cost the Hawks the game.  The Wizards got the ball back, and Jordan Crawford shot a three, which, fortunately for the Hawks, bricked off the backboard.  In overtime, Earl Barron gave the Wizards a 93-92 lead, but the Hawks answered with a 6-0 run and never looked back as they secured the five-point OT victory.  I think the key to the win for the Hawks was playing physically offensively.  With one of their top three-point shooters in Morrow out, the Hawks looked to attack the paint a lot more.  They outscored the Wizards (who do have a solid frontcourt) 36-30 in points in the paint.  They got to take 34 shots at the charity stripe as a result of this.  Free-throw shooting could still be better, as they only made just over 2/3 of their attempts, but the effort was there.  Good win for the Hawks against the division-rival Wizards.